The company was founded in 2019 and from the very first day, we provide our clients with access to top-tier liquidity and wide range of trading tools, while maintaining security, liquidity and performance.
At Xbitplus we remain committed to creating a dynamic and most innovative platform that equips our users with all necessary tools for their trading activities. In a such rapidly-changing and ever-expanding industry, we continuously refine our services to cater to the needs of traders worldwide.
We have always followed a client-oriented approach and placed our clients interests at the center of all our operations. Xbitplus team has a goal to be among the best online trading platforms in the cryptocurrency industry and to retain our reputation as a most reliable and trusted partner.
Xbitplus offers a robust trading system for both beginners and professional traders that demand highly reliable market data and performance. Entire infrastructure is designed to facilitate high number of orders per second and extreme loads, while offering ultra-fast order execution and low latency. We are proud to offer such innovative products and professional trading conditions to all our customers.
Ultra-fast order execution. < 10 ms on average
Industry-leading trade engine with real-time risk management
Secure and powerful infrastructure powered by premium providers
Extensive cyber-security framework is implemented in order to ensure that strict measures and practices are in place to protect customer assets against any eventualities and threats. We are conducting periodical stress tests and security audits to ensure compliance with the strictest security standards.
- 2FA to ensure account security and prevent any unauthorised access to user’s account.
- Cold storage of digital assets with Multisignature technology
- Hardware security modules with rating of FIPS PUB 140-2 Level 3 or higher
- Full risk check after every order placement and execution
- Encrypted SSL (https) to encrypt and secure our website’s traffic.
- All passwords are cryptographically hashed while all other sensitive data is encrypted.
- Cloudflare to mitigate potential distributed denial-of-service (“DDoS”) attacks.
- Regular tests and check-ups by our technical team.